Thank you for using Universal Jewels & Diamonds !
- “Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, identification number etc. These information is collected through different ways.
- ” UJ ” refers as short form of UNIVERSAL JEWELS & DIAMONDS.
Here’s a preview of Terms of Service
- UJ helps you brows through our huge jewelry design collection and do what you love. To do that, we show you things we think will be relevant, interesting and personal to you based on your onsite and offsite activity. We show you are promoted by advertisers. As part of our service we try to ensure that even promoted content is relevant and interesting to you. You can identify promoted content because it will be clearly labelled.
- Who can use UJ
- You may use UJ only if you can legally form a binding contract with UJ, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. When you create your UJ account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is not allowed. If you’re based in the EEA, you may only use UJ if you are over the age at which you can provide consent to data processing under the laws of your country or if verifiable parental consent for your use of UJ has been provided to us. Using UJ may include downloading software to your computer, phone, tablet, or other device. You agree that we may automatically update that software, and these Terms will apply to any updates.
- Our license to you
- Subject to these Terms and our policies (including our Community Guidelines), we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Service.
- Commercial use of UJ
- If you want to use UJ for commercial purposes you must create a your account and agree to our Terms of Service.
Feedback you provide
- We value hearing from our users, and are always interested in learning about ways we can make UJ more awesome. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you. By accepting your submission, UJ doesn’t waive any rights to use similar or related feedback previously known to UJ, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. More simply – We can use your suggestions to make UJ better.
- UJ does not claim for Copyright of any designs, content uploaded on the platform.
- We received these designs through various sources and we mentioned & provided direct links to those sources.
- We are also ready and open to remove designs, content only if you have proof copyright for the same design. More simply – We respect copyrights. You should, too.
- We care about the security of our users. We ask that you keep your password secure. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
Third party links, sites, and services
- UJ may contain links to third party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by UJ. We don’t endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content from UJ, you do so at your own risk and you agree that UJ has no liability arising from your use of or access to any third party website, service, or content. More simply – UJ has links to content off of UJ. Most of that stuff is awesome, but we’re not responsible when it’s not.
- UJ may terminate or suspend your right to access or use UJ for any reason on appropriate notice. We may terminate or suspend your access immediately and without notice if we have a good reason. More simply – UJ is provided to you for free. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- If you use UJ for commercial purposes and If we are sued because of something your business does on UJ, you have to pay our costs.
- Our Service and all content on UJ is provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. UJ specifically disclaims any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. UJ takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other person or third party posts or sends using our Service. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that’s inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose. More simply – unfortunately, people post bad stuff on services like UJ. We take that kind of thing seriously but you still might run into it before we have a chance to take it down. If you see bad stuff, please report it to us.
- For any dispute you have with UJ, you agree to first contact us and try to resolve the dispute with us informally. If we need to contact you, we will do so at the email address on your UJ account. If UJ hasn’t been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms through binding arbitration or (for qualifying claims) in small claims court. Arbitration is a more informal way to resolve our disagreements than a lawsuit in court. For instance, arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, involves more limited discovery, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Although the process is more informal, arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. You agree that, by agreeing to these Terms of Service, This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this Agreement and the termination of your UJ account.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the India.
- Notification procedures and changes to these Terms.
- We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive legal notices electronically if that’s what we decide. We may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on our website. If a revision, in our discretion, is material, we’ll notify you. By continuing to access or use UJ after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the new Terms. If you don’t agree to the new terms, please stop using UJ. More simply – If we’re making a change to the terms, we’ll post it on this page. If you don’t like the new terms, please stop using UJ.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and UJ’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
How can you contact us?
- The best way to contact us is online through writing an email as email@example.com.
Effective April 16, 2018
Scroll To Top
Start typing to see products you are looking for.