Thank you for using Universal Jewels & Diamonds!
- We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have. Because we’re an internet company, some of the concepts below are a little technical, but we’ve tried our best to explain things in a simple and clear way. We welcome your questions and comments on this policy.
- “Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, identification number etc. These information is collected through different ways.
- ” UJ ” refers as short form of UNIVERSAL JEWELS & DIAMONDS.
When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
- When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, Comments, Likes, Company Name, Email Address or Phone Number you used to sign up, username, password and any other information you provide us. If you’re using UJ on your mobile device, you can also choose to provide us with location data. And if you choose to buy something, you provide us with payment information, contact information (ex., address and phone number), and what you purchased. If you buy something for someone else, you’d also provide us with their shipping details and contact information.
- You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link your Facebook or Google Plus account to UJ, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts. The information we get from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
We also get technical information when you use our products
- These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Device information.
- We may also collect information about the device you’re using UJ on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- Device information.
Our partners and advertisers may share information with us
- We may get information about you and your activity off UJ from our affiliates, advertisers, partners and other third parties we work with. For example:
- Online advertisers typically share information with the websites or apps where they run ads to measure and/or improve those ads. We also receive this information, which may include information like whether clicks on ads led to purchases or a list of criteria to use in targeting ads.
How do we use the information we collect?
- We use the information we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products & upload new Designs in various categories, and protect UJ and our users. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you updates (such as when certain activity, like new designs uploaded on UJ, upcoming exhibition information, promotional notifications), newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
Transferring your information
- UJ is a worldwide service. By using our products or services, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside of your home country, including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in such countries may not be equivalent to those in your home country.
What choices do you have about your information?
- Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your information. If you have a UJ account, many of the choices you have on UJ are built directly into the product or your account settings.
- You can create your own selected jewelry design lists and share list number with your friends, family, suppliers or customers.For example, another participant may search your list and see your likes.
- You may have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access UJ. For example:
- The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by the device or software provider.
How and when do we share information?
- When we have your consent. This includes sharing information with other services (like Facebook or Twitter) when you’ve chosen to link to your UJ account to those services or publish your activity on UJ to them. For example, you can choose to publish your Saved Lists to Facebook or Twitter.
- Online advertisers typically use third party companies to audit the delivery and performance of their ads on websites and apps. We also allow these companies to collect this information on UJ.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or UJ; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. We may share the information described in this Policy with our wholly-owned subsidiaries and affiliates. We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy. We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners, advertisers or others. For example, we may tell an advertiser on UJ how many people saved lists of particular designs, or the percentage of people who downloaded a Design after viewing it.
Our policy on children’s information
- UJ is not directed to children under 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
How do we make changes to this policy?
- We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use UJ after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent as required by law.
How can you contact us?
- The best way to contact us is online through writing an email as firstname.lastname@example.org.